Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

WALT: Write a recount

Personal Goal: use  big words 

Ideas
Holiday
What you did in the weekend
non-fiction/ fiction
What you have done at NBC


Things to remember
Structure: title, orientation, sequence of events, concluding statement
Punctuation & paragraphs
Describe characters & places
Use metaphors, illerations, similes, 


Begin here…

In the holidays I went to nelson.
The long car ride felt like one million years but the beautiful scenery is exquisite

I stayed at the Ivy farm Air B&B which my nanny runs 
She owns a 2 acre piece of land but she needs help to get her air B&B up and running  she says that in two years she could get it all finished 
so I helped her make some veggie gardens and a chicken run I also helped her flatmate bill  With making paths 
And planting in the veggie gardens 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Saskia, I like your blog post because at the start it was very descriptive. Next time use more punction such as fullstops, comas and exclamition marks. Also double check your writing making sure the capital letters are where they are meant to be. Also maybe a little more information like, How long did you go for? Was it just you? Was there any animals at the farm? What else did you do there?. Good job Saskia!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.